MediaComm is a team of 50 graphic designers with experience in print and web projects. If you become our newest colleague, you’ll be carrying out your assignments in a range of companies in Flanders and Brussels. For example, you may work one week in a graphic design agency and then two months at a publisher's, or one day a week in an SME's or multinational's marketing department.
- You have at least three years’ experience as a web designer or print designer. Failing that, you can convince us that what you lack in experience you make up for with a range of skills and even more enthusiasm.
- You are familiar with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You also learn how to work with new versions as quickly as possible.
- You enjoy working with HTML, CSS and CMS systems.
- Knowledge of other programs such as Animate, ArtPro or Premiere is not a must, but is indeed an asset.
- You work in an accurate manner and have an eye for detail.
- You enjoy working autonomously based on a meeting at the client's office.
- You are client-oriented and enjoy finding solutions together with the client.
- You are flexible and resistant to stress, as you work to tight deadlines for various clients in several locations.
- You have regular contact with colleagues and integrate into new teams quickly.
- You have a driving licence and wish to work throughout Flanders and Brussels.
- You can speak and understand Dutch well.
- You will work for a growing company with interesting clients.
- You will receive a temporary or permanent contract.
- Your salary will reflect your knowledge and experience.
- Your days will be full of variety and challenges.
- You will receive a company car after one year.
Take your chance
Are you looking for variety and challenges in graphical design? If so, this is the job for you. Apply for this open position as a graphic designer now to gain an advantage on the competition. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter!